Feeling fit and exploring the beauty of the Marche at the same time? Take the bicycle on your holiday at camping La Mimosa
We, your Marche Guides, will show you that the Marche is surprising and wonderful in its diversity on the bicycle! A region that boast the longest life expectancy in Europe through its foods and traditions! The Marche shows off a multi-faceted beauty through cliffs and caves that overlook unforgettable beaches, hills that are steeped in history, and rich traditions and cultures, all set against a backdrop of mountains.
Cycling trips for everybody! Our rental service offers all kind of bicycles. We make it really possible for everybody to ride a bicycle at a healthy comfortable way and on your own level! Breath nature and culture on your electric-bike trip or give yourself a adrenaline rush downhill during your MTB bike trip… More information about our bicycle trips and rental service you can find on www.marcheguides.com (link).
Keep on moving and enjoy your holiday with your Marche Guides!
- Natural Park of Monte San Bartolo, a trip to one of the most beautiful park of the Marche, overlooking the sea and the beaches of Pesaro and Fano: km. 85 – difference altitude 1200m.
- Cesane Mountains and Urbino, a challenging trip with an incredible view at on one of the most beautiful Renaissance city of Italy: km. 112 – difference altitude 1600m.
- Monterado and Senigallia, a trip through the hills that overlooks the beautiful beaches of Senigallia: km.53 – difference altitude 570m.
- Mondavio and Corinaldo, a trip to discover two of the most beautiful villages of Italy: km. 82 – difference altitude 1100m.
- Castels of Jesi, a trip through the lands and hills of the Verdicchio wine: km. 86 – difference altitude 900m.
- Guerrieri Winery, a small trip in combination with a visit, including tasting, at one of the biggest winery of the province of Pesaro (they also produce their own olive oil and pasta): km.27 – difference altitude 300m.